Friday 9 December 2011

Decorated Personalised Photoframe - A perfect Gift!

At last I've been able to get my camera to work, so I can finally start sharing the little projects that I get up to!

This was an idea I had for a leaving present. It's very cheap and very easy!



The two people I was giving it to had crushes on Rob from The Great British Bake Off, and Gregg from Masterchef (yeah I don't really get that either, but she has an odd taste in men!!).

You will need:

  • A cheap frame, or any size - try and discount stores etc - or perhaps modify an old frame you already have.
  • Ribbon, stickers, sequins, whatever you like!
  • A photo or picture.

I brought my frame from Hawkins Bazaar. It cost me £1.50. I used adhesive ribbons (you can buy it from most craft shops) but you can use anything you like. I prefer the adhesive ribbon in this case because its easy and less messy :)

I cut the ribbon into measured strips and used it to decorate the sides and front. It's good if you can find something that will match the photo, or will relate to the person you want to give it to.



Once you're pleased with the decoration. Insert you're picture and you are done! It took me about 20 minutes to do - obviously it'll take longer if you want to be more adventurous with the decoration.

You could even make them for yourself, if you have any photos you want to display, or maybe you have some pretty material or wallpaper and you want to display it? What's great about this, is that it is so flexible, and the options are endless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment